Careers at Cayenne Wellness Center
Cayenne Wellness Center is comprised of therapists and practitioners who have a passion and expertise in holistic assessment. The theoretical basis of the Cayenne Wellness Center is rooted in Adlerian, cognitive behavioral, and naturopathic modalities. A combination of these practices attempt to bring harmony and balance to the physical, emotional, spiritual and/or nutritional states of individuals.
Cayenne Wellness Center favors candidates trained and experienced in these areas. Beyond having knowledge within the holistic realm, Cayenne Wellness Center therapists are also expected to have an expertise within women’s health.
We are currently looking for a Licensed Naturopathic Doctor.
The applicant should be a licensed, primary care naturopathic doctor in the state of California. The applicant should have a working knowledge of how to provide informative, patient focused health care for those pursuing emotional health, physical health, and health within their relationships. The applicant's philosophy should be to prevent illness, discover imbalances within the body and rebuild the foundation to create health through patient education, lifestyle changes, nutrition, counseling and a proper support network.
- As a therapist of Cayenne Wellness Center, you will be required to meet once a month with the Executive Director to discuss your caseload goals, strategies, and promoting your expertise. There is also a required weekly meeting in the Center to consult on cases. The necessity of the expertise within the Center is to be able to consult and work with other therapists and to share your knowledge.
- Forms of payment accepted are cash and checks. We do not accept credit card. We do provide a bill for those clients who wish to receive reimbursement from their medical insurance company.
- Each therapist is required to have 10 client contact hours per week, with a maximum of 20 client contact hours per week. Each therapist is also required to see one patient at all times at a greatly reduced rate. It typically takes about 3-6 months to work towards one caseload, but it ranges per therapist.
- All therapists are compensated through a fee splitting arrangement. Initially, you would be required to commit to two to three evenings per week, and a Saturday.
- For tax purposes, all therapists at Cayenne Wellness Center are independent contractors.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. To apply, submit a letter of interest noting position, a statement of your goals and why you would be good fit, two copies of your vitae and the names of three professional references to:
Dr. Carolyn Rowley
Cayenne Wellness Center
P.O. Box 3856
Glendale, California 91221
Appropriate child abuse and criminal background clearances will be performed.